• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

Smash Bros News

News for today:

The New Character Is:

IKE!
Umm... you do realize that this means that it is very unlikely that Marth and Roy will be returning, right? Ike would just be another FE swordsman, and three's a crowd.

Umm... you do realize that this means that it is very unlikely that Marth and Roy will be returning, right? Ike would just be another FE swordsman, and three's a crowd.
I'm just happy that ANY FE characters are in Brawl.

And I noticed in the video for Subspace Emissary(which looks like it's REPLACING Adventure Mode, near as I can tell), that Zelda retains her up-special move of Farore's Wind, although it looks a little less like it is that particular spell anymore and might just be a teleport. Which still begs the question of what her down-special will be.

And that's where you're wrong Shadowknight. Later in the shpeal about this new mode, they say this:
Nintendo said:
The Adventure mode also emphasizes character development. You’ll see many famous characters persevering under the weight of their personal histories, shouldering their unique burdens... It’s really something you won’t see anywhere else.
Also, could a mod or Sly update the front page please?

Okay, since then there has been:
  • Ike's special moves
  • Kid Icarus: The Underworld (music)
  • Pit's final smash
  • The Franklin Badge (deflects projectiles)

There will be the Subspace Emissary AND Adventure mode. If SE is replacing anything, I think it's Classic or All-Star.

There will be the Subspace Emissary AND Adventure mode. If SE is replacing anything, I think it's Classic or All-Star.

Ahem....check out the logo:

modea02_070803logo.jpg

I see a nice little "Adventure Mode" in there. :p

Todays news is the Pokemon Trainer, a new charcter.

He doesn't fight, but uses Squirtle, Ivysaur and Charizard for battling.

The Pokemon Trainer will no doubt be interesting to use. The use of switching Pokemon will definitely add a bit of spice to the strategy of combat.

Actually, he moves the entire world, without any of the combatants involved ... with a few good footstool jumps (or Kirby, (Jigglypuff, maybe), Pit, and (Metaknight, maybe).

Thank you Sly for updating the front page ^_^ As for the characters...The Fire Red/Leaf Green trainer? What will they think of next?!

Back