• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

Smash Bros News

the conditions in which Zero Suit Samus have been revealed.

after using her super smash attack (is that what its called?), which looks really awesome, btw, her suit is destroyed.

her big attack is some giant laser that looks awesome and painful ^_^

the conditions in which Zero Suit Samus have been revealed.

after using her super smash attack (is that what its called?), which looks really awesome, btw, her suit is destroyed.

her big attack is some giant laser that looks awesome and painful ^_^
Yah, the Final Smash is what it's called

Yeah, it's kinda odd... Wonder if once you lose all you lives in this version you'll turn into your trophy self and be put on a shelf in the background... It would be interesting anyway...

Now back to my unknown work!

For yesterday, he have the introduction of the Rumble Falls Stage, which to me, looks like a better version of the Icicle Mountain Stage. Here are some screenshots:
stage07_070723a-l.jpg

stage07_070723b-l.jpg

stage07_070723c-l.jpg

And today, a character is returning from SSBM...it is the awesomeness known as...
YOSHI!
yoshi.jpg

Haha, thanks for updating it, Ultima. I would've, but I didn't want to double post, and editing a post doesn't bump the thread.

Yeah, I like the look and concept of the DK level. Much better than the Icicle Mountain.

Yay, today's news is Pit's stage. Sky world really looks like a hard stage. The floor falls apart under you T_T.

It should be easier with the new move: Footstool Jump. You can bounce off of other people's heads! Really evil when two people fall off the edge at the same time...

News for today is DK's Final Smash, the DK Bongo's are involved, and while playing to the beat and being invicible is nice, what does it do?

Oh, come on, everyone should know what a pitfall does. You plant it, then when somebody walks over it they fall in a hole.

Today was an article on the Single Player Adventure Mode, complete with a Video of Mario and Kirby Shaking hands, a weird creature attacking, and Zelda and PEACH coming into the battle.

Notice, PEACH.

That means that Peach will be returning.

Yeah, Subspace Emissary looks really good. I hear it'll even have a loose story attached to it... The only thing I hope is that they'll keep the classic, adventure, and all-star modes from the originals for single player.

Back