• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

Review Super Smash Brothers Melee

Alright! *characters stop fighting and disappear* Much better. Now, instead of fighting over characters, any more comments on the actual review?

What is your obsession with kirby? It's a guy, and it's pink, and it's likely gay! Figure it out, man!

He sucks. HAHAHAHA!!! Get it? SUCKS!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

He also blows people that he sucks. AHAHAHAHA!!!

Now that comment was dirty -.- Anyway, I like Mewtwo also because he is fun to play with cause you make ppl stand of the enrgy ball taking fast dmg

Alright! *characters stop fighting and disappear* Much better. Now, instead of fighting over characters, any more comments on the actual review?

Shiny..

kirby rules ur faces!

What is your obsession with kirby? It's a guy, and it's pink, and it's likely gay! Figure it out, man!

I dont like him cause of the qualities... He can fly.. duh

Now that comment was dirty -.- Anyway, I like Mewtwo also because he is fun to play with cause you make ppl stand of the enrgy ball taking fast dmg
Back on topic pleaz. Anyway, still great review Ultima.

Back