• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

The Almighty Sage of ZS, Valmar (myself)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe you guys should calm down, they're just fake swords.

Are they worth much? Seeing as how many people think they're so amazing I think you can make a lot of money out of them.

The Cane isn't fake... The Oblivion isn't fake... The Soul Eater is fake... The Kingdom Key isn't fake... The Master Sword definitely isn't fake. Only one blade is fake. Thank you very much.

Forged within the fires of my workshop... Designed by Darkness within my own heart... Created by the hands of The Great Sage.... These were forged from myself... For I know how to forge swords... If you wish to have a sword forged... Tell me now, or forever hold your wishes...

Forged within the fires of my workshop... Designed by Darkness within my own heart... Created by the hands of The Great Sage.... These were forged from myself... For I know how to forge swords... If you wish to have a sword forged... Tell me now, or forever hold your wishes...
Ok, do you realize the difference between RPGs and real life? Calm down, man, they're just swords. (And where do you have a forge, because that's actually pretty cool.) Look man, this is life, and swords aren't gonna do you **** when some psycho breaks into your house with a gun. Do something with your life. These swords don't mean anything. They're just there, laying silently, not contributing to anything (maybe they would be useful if we lived a few centuries earlier). Work out, read, get a job, making swords aren't gonna help you if you don't sell them!

I actually forged these myself... and, that's how I made them... Were through thte RPGs... So, the question lies.... Do RPGs exist in the world? Answer: Yes, they do. You just don't seem to realize it.

As whacked out as this may sound, ZeldaGuardian has a point. In reality, we are all involved in a role playing game, the role playing game of life. Of course, the only role we are truly playing is ourselves.

...and no, I'm not saying that to suck up...like some people decided to PM me about <_<...

Thanks Linkman, and no... You're not sucking up. I just wanted to get a point out to everyone about RPGs and the Real-Life.

If you want a real weapon, make a gun or a really good security system.

And make a business of it while you're at it.

I'm WAY ahead of you, yoyolll... I already have a business running and fully operational. I have made security systems for Frys, Wal-Mart, my own house and many other homes. Guns are left to my partner, Krimson. He makes the guns, I make the Security Systems. We already have made over $100,000 thus far...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back