• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

The Almighty Sage of ZS, Valmar (myself)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm WAY ahead of you, yoyolll... I already have a business running and fully operational. I have made security systems for Frys, Wal-Mart, my own house and many other homes. Guns are left to my partner, Krimson. He makes the guns, I make the Security Systems. We already have made over $100,000 thus far...

Public Service Announcement:

Contrary to popular belief, lying blatantly on a Zelda fan site does not make you look 'cool.'

Dude, you're like 17, you're in high school, aren't you? I totally don't beleive you make security systems and guns. If you're gonna lie about your job, start at assistant manager of CVS.

Krimson already did the CVS thing and it doesn't work. I never tried, because I work for Nintendo as MC. Now, you can believe what you want, but, what I do is confidential, and will be kept secret at all times.

Just a question for ZG, do you realize how heavy an actual sword is and how much strength it takes to forge one? Judging by your looks, you're gonna have to hit the gym quite a lot to do that (but I'm pretty sure you could easily snap them).

I'm much stronger than my appearance... If i can lift 1) An 800lbs. Mat by myself... (Winter Drumline mat to march on...) and 2) lift three of my friends (at the combined weight of over 1000lbs...) I know how much a swords weighs and how to control them....

I'm much stronger than my appearance... If i can lift 1) An 800lbs. Mat by myself... (Winter Drumline mat to march on...) and 2) lift three of my friends (at the combined weight of over 1000lbs...) I know how much a swords weighs and how to control them....
Do you realize you're holding two swords in one of the pictures?
Do you realize you have the arm thickness of less than half some of the swords?
Do you realize how nobody will belive you can lift three friends or 1000 lbs?

You went too far with this.

Further more, check this out:
http://www.criticalbench.com/chart.htm

I have proven myself one too many times... This conversation is over, because I have proven the facts and have proven myself big enough to TRY and make you guys realize that many things are possible.

I have proven myself one too many times... This conversation is over, because I have proven the facts and have proven myself big enough to TRY and make you guys realize that many things are possible.
You didn't prove ANYTHING. You just said you have 100,000$, forge swords, and can lift 1000 lbs.

Can someone please end this flame-war? I'm sick of the bickering that this has sparked...can someone stop this before it erupts into such a flame that engulfs all of the forum in arguments and hatred? No, I am not "Acting like a MOD", I am just becoming agitated at the constant influx of conflicts...

Done :). Yoyolll, please take any argument you have with ZeldaGuardian into a private conversation, not the public forum.

As an addition, it is very possible to hold two swords. Knights have done such a thing during the Medieval era whilst wearing 200 pound armor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back