• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

Who has a Wii?

When Wii all have Wii, Wii can have fun with the Wii on Wii-Fi, and PM each other our Friend Codes

WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII (Wii)

Yeah, so that's why we should make sure everyone has eachother's friend codes before they come out with an online game. Then we won't have to wait for everyone to register eachother when it does come out.

I want a wii but all the stores are sold out! Anyone know how to get one easily or where to get one?

why must it be that every time a new console comes out it takes like 4 weeks to get it if you don't preorder it. If you ask me the stupid makers should make more at one time. They'd probably sell me as well while the craze is up

What other games are out besides tp and wii sports as well? I just heard about those 2.

rayman raving rabbids
super monkeyball
welcome to zeldasages
madden 07
CoD3
a good way to get a wii would be to call around... it worked for me

I recieved mine November 19 without a preorder or waiting in line :p. As a direct result, I owe Justin a huge favor.

The only problem will be finding a friend who has the money for an extra controller/nunchuck. The pair combined is $60. :(

Acutally, I do have an additional Wiimote/nunchuck pair, and I believe Bob does too (I may be wrong on that count). The only difficulty lies in that I blew all my money on the Wii itself, TP, and the extra controller, so I'm not seeing any new games for a while.

At least until Christmas :D.

Well I figured I was eventually gonna spend that money anyway so why not enjoy the wonders of 4 player wii multiplayerness as long as you can :D

The only reason you have 2 GCN controllers is because of you, and in case a friend cimes over and forgets theirs.....

Wii want Wiis, and Wii won't stop until Wii all have Wiis!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHa!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well I've had a ps2 for about 4-5 years and i've been deprived of 3-4 player multiplayer action and i've always wanted a system where you can have 4 people play at once. My mom usually only lets one of my friends over at a time but when i do have a firend over it is me, my friend and my brother. excuse my grammer. Anyway, i still havent been able to use the 3rd controller yet but i hope to soon during my family gatherings :) Also, when my cousins come over (yes teddy) we can have so much 4 player fun! :D :D :D

For awesome 4-player GCN action, try the following games:

Medal of Honor: European Assault
SSBM
Custom Robo
Star Fox: Assault (ONLY GOOD FOR MULTI-PLAYER!!!)

I will come up with more games, I'm a-workin' on it. I'm tired.........

PS I would like a Wii!:D

OK, back on topic. Well, No Wii STILL, but I just beat a boss in FFXII, so I can deal with it.

Back