• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

Who has a Wii?

Re: Noooooooooooo!

My parents stopped caring about Video Games years ago, since Mario Kart 64. Now, I think I can get more support for Video Games by introducing my dad to a little thing called Wii Sports Golf!

As for who taught me to play Video Games, well, lets just say I went into the Toy Box at age 3-5 (can't remember) and picked up a thing called a Game Boy and two games known as Tetris and Mario Adventure, and its been great ever since!

lol im not that good either and i havnt played it in awhile.....maybe i will......lol
my brother wants to play a file on tp if we get the wii....so i trained him in zelda today with windwaker :D

he beat Ganondorf on his first try, im so proud ^_^

although ganondorf is a bit easy at the end, but still, he doesn't play zelda alot ^_^

thats the first time he played Windwaker lol.

Now to see which of us will beat TP first....lol

I love my Wii. I love TP. But Link's Awakening DX will always hold a special place in my heart as the first half-decent game I played.

I'm awesome at WindWaker, I just haven't played in months, and I have to gather most of the Triforce still, but I will maybe continue it after I get (and beat) TP

I've beaten it many times lol but now im trying to complete the nintendo gallery so i started over :D

i was raised on the sony ps1 but then i got a nintendo sixty four and at a yard sell found an OoT game cartridge for four bucks. i taught myself how to play it and fell in love :D

and now, im almost about to graduate to the Wii :D

i actually got to touch the console the other day at a gamestore lol

I love my Wii. I love TP. But Link's Awakening DX will always hold a special place in my heart as the first half-decent game I played.
And it will forever be the Bane of my Childhood! I never got past the second level because of that ONE **** ROOM! And now, I can't find my copy of it to beat now that I am more knoledgeable than when I was 6.

And it will forever be the Bane of my Childhood! I never got past the second level because of that ONE **** ROOM! And now, I can't find my copy of it to beat now that I am more knoledgeable than when I was 6.
Heh, I even published that entry in the Codes/Secrets just for you. Classic. By the time somebody tells you, the chance is gone. Comedy GOLD people. (w00t! shameless advertising of my own article!)

TOO BAD I CAN'T FIND MY CARTRIDGE! And I saw that before, but I still don't have the game with the most powerful enemy EVER in it ... The Shopkeeper!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! The shopkeeper! Many times have I stormed his shop with secret medicine, blue tunic, guardian acorn, and mirror shield drawn only to be decimated before his power. It's all in good fun though, kinda like when I embedded a arrow in his head (that I bought from him! Irony is funny!)

In the re-made Classic LoZ for the GBA, I stormed an old man in one of the dungeons, and when I realized he was invincible, he killed me in one hit by a magical fire attack....................yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh

Ah yes, the inconspicuously powerful people from the LoZ series... Somebody should make a list of them or something...

...This hasn't gotten a bit off topic
...lol

Well all i have to say to all the less fortunate is...
it'll be worth the wait when u get it...
so stop complaining >_<

Yes animal, as soon as Wii get the Wii, Wii will stop complaining about the fact that Wii don't have the Wii, for Wii would have the Wii. I want one.......Chrietmas is a-comin', and if I don't get a Wii........I will do as this thread's title says. I will shout:

NOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I know, it's hard to concentrate when people are complaining about not getting their Wii's... lol, jk. I feel bad for you guys, but, don't give up. You will have your Wii, in no time.

the wii is amazing! as for me and zeldaguardian, wii both have the wii. zeldaguardian beat twilight princess the first day he got it. i am still trying but its only my second day.

I've got a wii...
and its mocking me

why you ask?

its wrapped up in wrapping paper and is sitting under the christmas tree........

watching me..........

DARN YOU WII!!!!!!

There is a 85.99999073% chance that I have a Wii under my tree, cuz I saw in the mail a package shaped like a videogame box...not sure though. Ah well, if I don't have a Wii under my tree, I'll just be spending hours torturing myself in my mind without reason...........yeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaahhhh

The next shipment of Wii's comes on Wednesday, so I think I got a shot.

good luck to both of you :D

theres a one hundred percent chance its under my tree........

i was with my mom when she bought it and then she told me i should wrap it but im not that good at it, so she did it and i watched her :D

my cousin was saying some nonsense about no one would be able to get a wii untill march unless they pre ordered it..............i got mine the next day.........lol.....

Back