• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

Wii Information Revealed Discussion

webmasterbob

The Webmaster
To discuss this announcement :cool:

The quick specifics if you are too lazy to read everything...
  • $249.94 and out November 19, 2006
  • Includes "Channels" similar to Xbox360 blades. Some channels include IM, Internet, Store, etc
  • Will Luanch with Twilight Princess
  • Will have Wii Sports packaged in
  • ...too much to list, read the announcement :D
Keep the discussion of the Wii in here if you please ;). I'll move this to the Nintendo board eventually once the heat dies down.

I for one am happy as pie :D.

1. the announcment says u should discuss it there but i guess we have to discuss it here
  2. sorry im really stupid but... twighlight princess if for the wii? right?
  3. when is phantom hour glass coming out?
  4. what is wii sports?

ok im done ;)

1 :p, I forgot to make a link to this thread in that one :D.

2: Twilight Princess will be availiable for both the Wii and GCN, however the GCN version has been delayed *probably to increase sales of the Wii version*

3: We don't know, we just know Q1 2007 ;).

4: A package of sports games you play on the Wii :D. Take a look around the luanch center I linked to for more information ;).

okay. Thanks. ive got to think about getting it... but i dont want to put all of my hard earned gift card (;)) on one thing... are the games expensive?

First party games will be $50, which is $10 less the Xbox360 games and $10-15 less then PS3 games :D. No announcement has been made on third parties yet, but my idea is it will be around the same, $50.

November 19th!:D That 2 months away! Still I can wait for the Wii. It is going to be worth it.:D :) _D O_ _'

Incidently, wasn't Halo 2 released on November 19th?:rolleyes:

GO NINTENDO Wii!:D

okay i've thought long and hard and i want to get one... i think i should do half and half with my brother because if i pay for the whole thing he's gonna use it anyway.

Yes! november 19 is the weekend (sunday) that starts a bunch of half days leading up to the 4 day weekend of thanksgiving!! yay. I couldn't wait b4 and now i think im gonna have a countdown... 64days!!! (give or take a day)... lol my school has so many breaks

Yesss! I can't wait!
Cat%20KittySmiley.jpg

^Kitty :D

haha i was gonna ask for a laptop and forget the wii for awhile.....

but that was before i applied for a job, which hopefully ill get. Then i can save up for one ^^

i could ask for a wii and then save up for a laptop, but that would take much longer ^^.

twilight princess......must have.......^^
hmm, if your movement with the controller controlls the movement of the sword, then could you, theoreticly, stab yourself *link*? ha ha, that'd be fun...i mean horrible.:D

scream loud, scream sayonara

*anyone know what song thats from?*

Me and my brother are splitting the price. My parents are "anti-video game" so we have to buy all of our video game needs. :(

lol ur lucky... my brother wont even split the price with me... i have to pay the whole 250 but im gonna laugh at him when hes dying to play it and i am.

haha.....i havnt even asked my brother if he wants it or not....if he does, then woot woo, price split ^_^

my mom bought us a gamecube lol, but he got a ps2 a couple of months later....we had it split three ways...meaning my mom owned a third of the GC, he owned another third, and i owned the rest. lol i had to buy his third and my moms third and then it became all mine ^^

now my moms back in college, so there goes her income for the next year and a half ^^

now im on my own, sadly.....lol

the game cube worked when it was in three pieces?

WOO HOO! My brother came through for me and we splitting the price!!!!!... I CANT WAIT.

My first two games will be call of duty 3 and TP

Back