• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

Wii Information Revealed Discussion

My parents don't really like Video Games, but when I do chores around the house, they buy the games for me when I go to EB Games. I hope that I can get 1 game out of this deal from them (probalbly TP) and ill buy another (either Trauma Center: Second Opinion, or I could wait for 6 months to get both Super Mario Galaxy and Super Smash Bros. Brawl (I am am huge SSB fan, and have completely beaten both games)).

I already have money set aside for a Wii, and when I can preorder it, I will go to EB games and reserve it.

Horay for the Wii.

ya the games i want are:
tp
excite truck(maybe but first i want to see what gamespot rates it.)
call of duty 3
(possibly red steel if im not broke after i buy all the other junk)
and of course wii sports and the virtual console games. (i think you can buy a 20 dollar card at ur retailer which has 2000 points on it and u use the points at the wi store on ur console.)

Wow this is confuzzlebustle. Here Is what i plan on getting:

• Legend of Zelda: twighlight princess
  • Call of Duty 3
  • 1Nintendo Wii console
  • 2 Classic Controllers
  • 1 Wii ReMote
  • 1 Nunchuck Attachment
  • and 2 twothousand point cards
By the end of the year i plan on having:
  • Another Wii game
  • Another Wii Remote for when a friend comes over
Thats $580 dollars which is like buying a 20mb ps3 and a game. I really hope this turns out to be better than the ps3 or all my hard work would have gone down the tubes. :(

:D http://wii.nintendo.com/software_zelda.html

feature_ss_zelda.jpg

Back