• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

Beatles?

Beatles are a great band to listen to and play with. I've learned all of their songs for Drums and Bass Guitar, and they're a bit basic, but fun to really play and sing along with, right??

A friend of mine has an unhealthy obsession with The Beatles. I really don't listen to a majority of the music out today, mainly whatever shows up on the radio, I may like a song here and there, and orchestra :).

Personally, I love the Beatles. I first got into them when I discovered my dads old record player, and a couple Beatle albums and I got hooked. I have a bunch of posters in my room, a bunch of CDs, and I think 3 of the movies they made. The Beatles are what got me hooked onto Classic Rock music

I like some of their songs, my favorite being Hey Jude. And as I recently learned through a random history fact, that they were loosely related to the attempted assassination of Gerald Ford.

Song: Helter Skelter -> Some guy makes a cult called "Helter Skelter" -> Lady in the cult "Squeaky" Tries to assassinate the president

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Helter_Skelter - Helter Skelter

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lynette_Fromme - Lynette "Squeaky Fromme

i love the beatles. john lennon is amazing! he could add any kind of emotion with his vocals. he was the center of the peace movement, and when he was killed, the world was in shambles.

i love the beatles. john lennon is amazing! he could add any kind of emotion with his vocals. he was the center of the peace movement, and when he was killed, the world was in shambles.
He was the biggest communist:

Imagine there's no Heaven
It's easy if you try
No hell below us
Above us only sky
Imagine all the people
Living for today

Imagine there's no countries
It isn't hard to do
Nothing to kill or die for
And no religion too
Imagine all the people
Living life in peace

You may say that I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one
I hope someday you'll join us
And the world will be as one

Imagine no possessions
I wonder if you can
No need for greed or hunger
A brotherhood of man
Imagine all the people
Sharing all the world

You may say that I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one
I hope someday you'll join us
And the world will live as one

And that is bad... how?

Love listening to the Beatles once in a while... Some great stuff they have...
That's a little strange. How often do you hear people singing about how great capitalism is.

The threatening backmasking in beatles songs are a little freaky too. But i like them for the most part...

Digging into old threads, anyone?

yoyolll, you forget that communism is ideal, so long as no one is greedy. As every single person on this world or any other has some greed, communism is flawed.

Staying on topic to the root of this thread, and there's nothing wrong with it, anyone?

LIKE ZOMG... I got the Sgt. Peppers CD of the Beatles so i hope to get a little more into them.

Digging into old threads, anyone?

yoyolll, you forget that communism is ideal, so long as no one is greedy. As every single person on this world or any other has some greed, communism is flawed.

That wasn't yoyoll...that was animaldude.

Anyways, the Beatles rocked back in the day, and it's still great to listen to them. And I find it so weird how George Harrison's son looks EXACTLY like George when he was younger!

That wasn't yoyoll...that was animaldude.

Anyways, the Beatles rocked back in the day, and it's still great to listen to them. And I find it so weird how George Harrison's son looks EXACTLY like George when he was younger!

Whats so weird about that; genetics.

I have "Lucy in the Sky With Diamonds" stuck in my head.
So, you've been having LSD? (jk)

When I hear the Beatles, the one song that allways pops into my head is Hey Jude or All You Need is Love. I think they most exemplify the peace that the Beatles had in mind.

I love the Beatles. They're an amazing band, arguably the best*.

They have so many classics and every single one of them were geniuses.

The best Beatles album was either Sgt Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band or White Album.

Most of their backmasked messages were for their dead friend, more here:

www.jeffmilner.com/backmasking

*I'd say they're second to Led Zeppelin.

Back