• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

Currently listening to?

This thread is starting to get on my nerves. So, in a last ditch effort to save it, I'm offering you one last chance. Posts with songs need to have substance to them. Placing the name of a stupid song by their equally stupid artist does not a post make. Add a description of the song or something, I don't know. But simply placing a song name will no longer fly. I myself am also guilty of this lack of description, but it is finally getting to me. I mean come on, yoyolll has over 900 posts in this thread.. POST SOMEWHERE ELSE.

**** off, joykill.

Time by Pink Floyd.

Oh btw you have the second highest post count in here hypocrite.

Well other than the fact that I don't mind at all...

Why do you guys care about it so much? Does it really bother you that people are getting their post counts up? Is that what makes your world go round? Your post counts? When you grow old and look back on your life will you say to yourself "why didn't I get more posts?"? I think we all need to reconsider our lives.

Back