• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

Official Riddle Thread!

Welcome to the kitty of plushness from the guy everyone hates..........ME!!! UltimaLink007.............for the next week I can't post much.....My mom took away my laptop....soooooooo yeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh

I was just about to say that, as you can only take 2 from 9 once, as then you will be taking it from 7

Sorry, I misread your post as what Gollum asked Bilbo. And for the record, Bilbo's "What have I got in my pocket?" is in no way a true riddle!

I know, sorry. Here are a few.

1. What is broken when you name it?

2. What is it that someone else has to take before you can get it?

3. What three letters make a boy a man?

4. Think fast: There's an electric train traveling south. The wind is from the north-west. In which direction would the smoke from the train be blowing?

I know, sorry. Here are a few.

1. What is broken when you name it?

2. What is it that someone else has to take before you can get it?

3. What three letters make a boy a man?

4. Think fast: There's an electric train traveling south. The wind is from the north-west. In which direction would the smoke from the train be blowing?
1. uhhh silence? hasn't this already been asked?
2. I'm drawing a blank.
3. content unsuitable for children
4. Electric train. No smoke.

Back