• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

Official Riddle Thread!

[WARNING]
THE FOLLOWING CONTENT REQUIRES A CERTAIN LEVEL OF IMMATURE HUMOR. PLEASE BE ADVISED.

============================
Knock Knock!
Who's there?
I eat mop!
I eat mop who?
Eww! You eat your poo!
... -_-
============================

(Hint: Try saying it out loud)

By gosh, this thread is amazing! I started long ago in a far off place -.- Umm.. lemme think of a riddle...

I was lead into a dark room
I was lit on fire
I cried and wept
And my head got cut off.

Five bucks u looked on internet hehe... ah well, ur right! It can cry because wax drips down the side because of gravity

A CANDLE!!!!

a candle can be lit on fire and get its head cut off but i dont see how it can cry :confused:

It can drip wax! Candle sounds good... Although it doesn't really have a head...

How about a head of something or another. Head of lettuce (even though that doesn't make sense). :p

Five bucks u looked on internet hehe... ah well, ur right! It can cry because wax drips down the side because of gravity
nawww,actually the first thing that came to my head was candle porque the riddle looks exactly like my old riddle:

What is tall when young,
Is short when old,
Another line that I forgot,
And Another line that I forgot :D

What is once in a milennia, twice in a moment, but never in a billion years?

(This one is easy...just wanted to keep this thread going...lol)

Back