• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

Official Riddle Thread!

You should really put ALL YOUR ARE BASE ARE BELONG TO US! in ur signature...
and you're a good poster. you never stop... I wanna go watch monday night football but you keep posting!!!!

I would, but even though I outrank most members, except for the awesome ones like you and bob and ... you get the drill, my ten day newbship is not done, but will be on friday, so expect it then.

What i don't get is that even though you're not as old as one a lot of the members here on this site. One example being Animaldude, yet you have at least twich as much posts here as everyone else. wow....

Here's a good one...
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]

What happens only in the middle of each month, in all of the seasons, except summer and happens only in the night, never in the day?

I'll give the answer in a day or two...
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]

*Revival Approved :)*

I have holes on the top and bottom.
I have holes on my left and on my right.
And I have holes in the middle, yet I still hold water.
What am I?

hahaha a sponge!!!!!!! i made u mad didnt i =)

i have a riddle ..... What can run around the world twice, is invinsible, can stop a bullet with his face!!! and yet he is still human.

I'm going to take a wild guess and just say that's Chuck Norris :).

Haha great answer Bob!

Here's one that's been around since Victorian times! It is almost impossible to solve!

There are 3 words in the english language that end in -GRY. Two are ANGRY and HUNGRY. What is the third?

You really have to think outside of the box

Right!

So, since I didn't figure that anyone would get it so fast here's the next one...

I am six letters. When you take one away I am twelve. What am I?

this one I believe is a little bit trickier.

The answer is Dozens

There are 3 words in the english language that end in -GRY. Two are ANGRY and HUNGRY. What is the third?
Aw, you didn't post the full version of this one!

There are three words in the English language that end in 'gry'.
One is 'angry' and the other is 'hungry.'
Everyone knows what the third one means, and what it stands for.
Everyone uses them every day and, if you listened very carefully, I've given you the third word.

Aw, you didn't post the full version of this one!

There are three words in the English language that end in 'gry'.
One is 'angry' and the other is 'hungry.'
Everyone knows what the third one means, and what it stands for.
Everyone uses them every day and, if you listened very carefully, I've given you the third word.
Ha!

You wrote it wrong! It should be.

Think of words ending in -GRY. Angry and hungry are two of them. There are only three words in the English language. What is the third word? The word is something that everyone uses every day. If you have listened carefully, I have already told you what it is

By your riddle, the only answer is gry, a unit of measure equal to one-tenth of a line. By my way, the answer is language.
:p

Ha!

Think of words ending in -GRY. Angry and hungry are two of them. There are only three words in the English language. What is the third word? The word is something that everyone uses every day. If you have listened carefully, I have already told you what it is

By your riddle, the only answer is gry, a unit of measure equal to one-tenth of a line. By my way, the answer is language.
I agree, that way makes more sense.

Ok, here are a few more riddles:

Paul is 20 years old in 1980, but only 15 years old in 1985. How is this possible?

What's black when you get it, red when you use it, and white when your done with it?

Name an eight letter word that has kst in the middle, in the begginning, and at the end.

Ha!

Actually the actual answer if language

Ok, here are a few more riddles:

Paul is 20 years old in 1980, but only 15 years old in 1985. How is this possible?

What's black when you get it, red when you use it, and white when your done with it?

Name an eight letter word that has kst in the middle, in the begginning, and at the end.

The second one is charcoal (Black when you buy it, red when you're cooking, and white/gray when it's done

The third one is inkstand

Ha!

If you're willing to dip into old English, sure. Other answers would include aggry, begery, conyngry, higy-pigry, iggry, meagry, menagry, nangry, podagry, puggry, and skugry. (P.S. Gry actually isn't quite on that list as is was proposed by John Locke but never accepted into use.) But the point of the riddle is to find a common word that fulfills the qualifications, and language isn't it. ;) Trust me, the riddle is worded very specifically for a reason to allow for only one answer.

Oh, and Zerg: this one isn't language.

this was under riddles, but its really a math type problem...
its hard though, so i guess riddle is appropriate for it...

There are 7 girls on a school bus
Each girl has 7 backpacks
In each backpack there are 7 cats
For each cat there are 7 kittens

How many legs are on the bus?
(no its not a trick question and no, there is no bus driver)

this was under riddles, but its really a math type problem...
its hard though, so i guess riddle is appropriate for it...

There are 7 girls on a school bus
Each girl has 7 backpacks
In each backpack there are 7 cats
For each cat there are 7 kittens

How many legs are on the bus?
(no its not a trick question and no, there is no bus driver)
70 legs is it? blahblahblah (I need more than 20 characters to submit...>_>)

Back