• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

Politics and the Zeldasages Government!

Should teddy be a good guy or bad guy?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
wazzzuppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp.

i want to be bob's ruler muhahahahahahahahahahahah
bow down to me bob i OWNu

tinyslam should be the ruler of the undead part of teddy's army, othewise known as the Banned Legion

Okay, this is waaaay too long for being a "new thread". Also, I have conflicting interests with the jobs. I'm a Deku Baba, meaning I'm on bob's side, but I'm also Teddy's General. I'll stay the general, but I just wanted to put that out there.

3 more posts before Octorok!!!

You've all been waiting for this moment folks! Well here it is... The begining of a 5 part story that ill try to get posted a day at a time. maybe 1 part today 2 parts tomorrow and the other parts scattered around after that.
Please refer to the updated list of people's jobs:
BOB!- President
zelda guardian- vice president
iamateddy- opposing politician
SlyGuy- President Bob Foundations President
Lt_justin- secretary of war
windmage- Former secretary of war that got removed when Bob came to office
all of the deku babas- bob’s army
all of the deku shrubs- teddy’s army
capt. zeroth- Commander of bob’s Army army
Iheartnj- commander of teddy’s army
animaldude- writer and a general of Bob’s
Dakare- a general of teddy’s army
halo- bob’s messenger
linkman- teddy’s messenger

Well here it is:
November 7th, 2006 Teddy’s Office

Remember Voters. A vote for Bob is a vote for Ice Cream and Video Games! The slogan ran through Teddy’s mind over and over and over again.
“I can’t take that man! He will not run this country the way I want to run it! This country was based on the ideas of democracy and freedom. All that man ever thinks about is Zelda, video games, and Ice cream! I’ll show him! If I lose this election today Bob will regret that he was ever born!” Teddy thought to himself in the privacy of his political office, “I’ll show him!”
A knock came at the door.
“Who is it?” Teddy asked.
“It’s windmage.”
“Oh. Come in,” Teddy said, “Make yourself at home.”
Windmage opened the door, walked up to the table, and sat down on the Teddy shaped chair.
“I see you got a new teddy bear.” Windmage said as he looked on the shelves with Teddy’s collection of 101 Teddy Bears.
“Yes. It’s 100% Indian cotton. This one cost only 4 million taxpaying dollars.”
“Indeed. I’ve been meaning to talk to you about something. It’s about the election. My job is in jeopardy here. If we don’t win this election then Bob will remove me from the job of secretary of war. I can’t let that happen. If it does happen we must do something about it.”
“Yes, I know. I’ve been planning something too. It is unlikely that our reelection will go well due to the fact that they are promising free ice cream and Nintendo Wii’s. That Sly Guy is incredible at coming up with slogans. I’m telling you… we should have hired him when we had the chance.”
“Yes and also the fact that they don’t believe spending tax paying dollars on teddy bears is a smart way to spend the government’s money but that’s a whole different story.”
“Well, anyway the plan I have devised is pure genius. It shall not fail. If we lose this election we must steal all the Nintendo Wii’s in the world. We will go to the headquarters of Nintendo and on November 18th when Nintendo is shipping out all of the Wii’s we will take over all the planes and trucks full of Wii’s and use them as weapons when we fight with Bob’s army. We can transform the Wii remotes into light sabers and we shall transform the nun chuck attachments into guns. It’s a genius invention like no other! You, IheartNJ, Dakare, and I will lead the army of 100,000 deku shrubs into victory!”

November 7, 2006 Voting Polls

“Remember, a vote for bob is a vote for ice cream and video games!” Sly Guy chanted at the polls in Washington D.C.

November 8, 2006

“The results are in folks,” The man on the television got ready to announce the winner of the 2006 presidential election, “Our new president is…”

Back