• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

Politics and the Zeldasages Government!

Should teddy be a good guy or bad guy?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Okay this part is a bit short but here it is:
November 8, 2006

“The results are in folks,” The man on the television got ready to announce the winner of the 2006 presidential election, “Our new president is Teddy! Just kidding! It’s Bob.”

November 8th, 2006 Teddy’s Office

“Noooooooo!!!!!! I don’t believe this! This is an outrage!!!” Teddy Yelled, “We MUST engage our plan!”

November ?, 2006 ????????????

Teddy explained his plan to all of his top executives and to IheartNJ, Dakare, and Windmage.

November 18, 2006 Zeroth Cave

“I’ve come to bring you all the information you need to take over the world,” Dakare said to Zeroth.

Dakare placed the papers on the desk and turned around to leave.

“Wait please,” Zeroth came through a door that was hidden in the dark shadows of the miserable looking cave, “Don’t you want to hear my plans?”

“Certainly.”

“While Teddy and Bob are busy fighting over the stupid Wii’s they will be too occupied over each other to notice me executing my take over the world plans. When I take over the world all the Wii’s will be mine. Anyway, the plan is simple. I will command the army to destroy Teddy’s army which will be very simple due to the fact that the man worships Teddy bears. When I finish off Teddy I will be rewarded by President Bob. When he’s is giving me my medal I will stab him in the back and my army will come out of no where destroying everything in sight. Then my army and I will own all the Wii’s in the world.”

November 18, 2006 Where they are launching all the Wii’s

“Get Ready.” Teddy ordered his army.

Yah, you read my mind... He's going to be personally going to Nintendo store in New York where Reggie is supposed to be handing out the first wiis

wahhh... i wanted to be evil! ANNNNNND for your information... I worship a teddy bear and zeroth... I will say but two words from the party... pillow.....and.... rachel!!!

Wait, was that my last role in the story?:( I hope not. I want to help bob in his conquest. Or do I advertize for the war against teddy? I want to LIVE!

Maybe I can have you chanting "Join Bob's Army!" When teddy throws a teddy bear grenade at the blimp holding all the 4 million nintendo wii's in the world and he misses due to his incrediblely bad aim and hits you and u explode into a million peices... wait i haver a better idea for you!

What? He is listed as commander of Bobs Army, but he is an third party, like the Reform Party!

Back