• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

The Zelda Sages RPG *A REAL RPG game too!*

The testers are angry because I made a simple, but very annoying "puzzle" so to speak very late in the game...mwahahahaha!

I have a feeling Bob totally forgot about it.

ESPECIALLY WITH THAT NEW MAC HE'S GETTING
“However, these propagandists aren’t just targeting the young. Take for example Apple Computers, makers of the popular Macintosh line of computers. The real operating system hiding under the newest version of the Macintosh operating system (MacOS X) is called… Darwin! That’s right, new Macs are based on Darwinism! While they currently don’t advertise this fact to consumers, it is well known among the computer elite, who are mostly Atheists and Pagans. Furthermore, the Darwin OS is released under an “Open Source” license, which is just another name for Communism. They try to hide all of this under a facade of shiny, “lickable” buttons, but the truth has finally come out: Apple Computers promote Godless Darwinism and Communism.”
OBJECTIVE: Creation Education: Evolutionism Propaganda
macsareevil.jpg

I didn't forget, don't worry :). I worked on the game a lot over Spring Break, and I have another update coming this week. Basically it's all done except this lovely revamped Battle Tower the testers want so badly and some of the bonus features.

Bob said he would work on it beforehand during Spring Break, but whether or not he has or has not is yet to be determined.

The game will be released for download on Tuesday July 14, 2009...aka tomorrow :).

Right now I'm working on the gamepage which will include photos, a walkthrough, etc. Also, there's a little in-game contest where the winner will receive a Wii Shop title of their choice. More details on that once the game launches tomorrow.

About goddamn time...

(Just saying that cuz Zeroth is banned and that's what he would've said.)

After completing the full quest, including an additional battle after the credits are over, you'll be transported to a bonus world. You'll be able to make your way to a few homes that contain the clues. Part of the riddle is figuring out where the send in the answer :). It's not so much a riddle though, more like two anagrams one being where to send your answer and the second being your answer (to which you get three chances to get the correct answer).

Bob, just have to say this is actualy a really fun game, especially now when absolutly nothing good is being released. I just finished up the sidequest and I'm right about to fight Lexia, should be fun.

By the way I didn't realize you made a walkthrough and spent THREE HOURS in that stupid water room in Lexia's castle!!!!! If you ever become a game designer you should so work for EA or Activision :p.

I downloaded the game, played for 20 minutes, and decided I'd finish it whenever.

So I'll probably never finish it but it's a good game, Bob, great job.

Does anyone else feel like this is a largely misspelled ego boost for Bob?

So does the RTP actually work for Vista? I get an error laden with question marks when I try to run Setup.exe. And the website has no support or working forums.

Back