• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

Official Riddle Thread!

How about mine?

You have to find either the cos. of 7 (.9925461516) or the sin. of 7 (.1218693434), an they will be even :D

Yes I took out my graphing calculator for this

I don't know the answer to that one but how about this: How can you divide 12 in half to get 7? This one's pretty easy.

Is 12 by itself, or can u add numbers and/or variables? If it's by itself the answer is simple: you can't. If you can, you may say 12/2 + x or 1 = 7

Yes, I am a nerd ;)

You have to find either the cos. of 7 (.9925461516) or the sin. of 7 (.1218693434), an they will be even :D
Ummm... ZEROTH ALREADY ANSWERED THIS! And you are wrong because finding the sine or cosine of a number is multiplying by either the Opposite/Hypotnuse or the Adjacent/Hypotnuse. So there.

o............I hate logic....................I an idiot, I am going to go sulk now..............................................................................

oH mY GOD!
Evacute thread! evacuate thread!

I suggest we have no more math riddles 0_0
ITS NOT A MATH RIDDLE, YOU JUST NEEDED TO DROP THE S LIKE ZEROTH DID! ULTIMA, NOONE BROUGHT THAT RIDDLE BACK UP, SO Y DID YOU HAVE TO GUESS TO IT?

Ya it's nothing. I've heard this one before :D

Think

Nothing is greater then good
Nothing is eviler then evil
Poor people have nothing
Rich people want nothing
and if you eat nothing, you'll die

Simple

Here are some more riddles:

1. When does 60 + 1 = 0?

2. "There are three words in the English language that end in -GRY. Two are Hungry and Angry. The third one everyone uses every day and knows that it stands for. If you listened carefully, I already told you what the word is. What is the third word? (Note: This one has been around since Victorian times! It's REALLY difficult to solve! You have to think outside the box)

3. There was a plane crash. Every single person on board died. But there were survivors. How is this possible?

4. When you speak my name, I am gone. What am I?

5. Double one and nine too tonight makes 11. What is the order of the numbers, filling up 8 spaces? _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Think

Poor people have nothing
Rich people want nothing

Simple

1. When does 60 + 1 = 0?

2. "There are three words in the English language that end in -GRY. Two are Hungry and Angry. The third one everyone uses every day and knows that it stands for. If you listened carefully, I already told you what the word is. What is the third word? (Note: This one has been around since Victorian times! It's REALLY difficult to solve! You have to think outside the box)

3. There was a plane crash. Every single person on board died. But there were survivors. How is this possible?

5. Double one and nine too tonight makes 11. What is the order of the numbers, filling up 8 spaces? _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

First of all, the answer to my riddle involves roman numerals. If the bottom half is removed from XII you are left with VII. Therefore half of 12 is 7.

1. Do you mean 59+1=0? This question refers to a clock changing hours and the minute going from 59 to 0 when a minute has passed.

2. Toughie. I'll have to think about it.

3. I've heard variants of this before. I know the answer but I'm not sure how to phrase it for this particular one, so I will not even try.

4. Silence

5. Could you edit/repost this one? It seem confusing with the 'too' or 2.

Think

Poor people have nothing
Rich people want nothing

Simple

1. When does 60 + 1 = 0?

Yea you're right, it's supposed so be 59+1=0

As for number 5, that's actually how it's worded. It's from a game (Megaman battle Network 5) but that game probably has bad translations, so it's probably supposed to be "two" But then again "Double one and nine two tonight" doesn't make a whole lotta sense.....

Okay, everyone forgot about my riddle, so the answer is
Startling-Starting-Staring-String-Sting-Sing-Sin-In-I.

That was tough, wasn't it?

1. What's the only sport where the shoes are made of metal?

2. How many times can you subtract 2 from 9?

3. When was the last year that New Year's came before Christmas?

4. A boy and his father were in a car. They got into a car crash. They were both brought to the hospital. The father was brought to one room while the boy was immeadietly opperated on. Then the surgeon said, "I can't operate on this boy. He's my son!"

Challenge yourself with that ;)

1. What's the only sport where the shoes are made of metal?​

2. How many times can you subtract 2 from 9?​

3. When was the last year that New Year's came before Christmas?​

4. A boy and his father were in a car. They got into a car crash. They were both brought to the hospital. The father was brought to one room while the boy was immeadietly opperated on. Then the surgeon said, "I can't operate on this boy. He's my son!"​

Challenge yourself with that ;)
1. Horseshoes
2. As many as you want/infinite
3. Every year/this year
4. The surgeon was his Mother, duh!

I know it! it is common sense! Rich people need it moderatly poor people like me have some(not much) and can be very evil but good at same time. I win:D

hehe... ur a couple months late for that. I guess it takes time to figure out how to navigate yourself around these forums...

Ah yes, the good ol' days of newbiedom. (Note: newbie (good) and n00b (bad) are not the same thing) I extend greetings to you from the Dark Webmaster.

Yes, lets get back on topic to the present riddle(s).

Animal, am I right?

Also, welcome to you plushkitty2, from Slyguy46, first Hero of the Winds of ZeldaSages.

Ya well it wasn't his fault though... lets give him a break :D

by the way you were wrong with 1 and 2

1 was horse racing and you can guess two now :D

Back