• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

The Official Zeldasages Political Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The American Political Madrun

So you're saying blowing yourself up is right? Oh my god, you think it's right to blow yourself up- that doesn't make it right!

I didn't know illegals pay taxes... can you just send me some link to some reliable source that proves that to me? I found this interesting quote from a Californian guy... since most of us here live in the North East, we don't experience as many of the effects of this terrible thing as people in the south west do:
We're being overrun,” says Ted Hayes of Choose Black America, which has led anti-illegal immigration marches in south-central Los Angeles, California. “The compañeros have taken all the housing. If you don't speak Spanish they turn you down for jobs. Our children are jumped upon in the schools. They are trying to drive us out.

In a bit of defense on the immigration issue, illegals do not pay taxes in any form. They do not pay taxes through their salaries because they are here, well, illegally and thus the employer does not want to report them on their tax filings. My family runs a business and for every employee we have that is of age 18 or older we are required to report their SSN or work ID# *given in working Visas, etc* to the IRS. As they are not reported to the IRS, they do not have taxes taken.

In addition, their residence is not filed with any form of government body. Thus, they are not paying any form of housing tax. Now obviously when you visit a country the government does not expect you to pay a tax, although when you are living for years upon years on end as a working resident not paying your share...well that's just plain wrong.

There is honestly no logical reason to allow illegal immigrants into a country. They serve as nothing more than a drain, a rather large inconvenience to our school systems and population as a whole, and in some cases even a danger. Now before anyone tries to run in defense, explain to me why this guy is right next to Bin Laden on the FBI's most wanted list. Explain the HUGE number of illegal immigrant crimes in California over the last few years. Basically, it's comparable to someone running Window XP to say:

"HEY! You program which I've never checked before; I'm going to sit here and not do a thing while you invade and destroy my computer...YAY!"

*Insert absolutely random post with some meaning....I guess*

I got this e-mail a few weeks ago:
Ultima's E-mail said:
NOW THIS IS A STORY WORTH TELLING. THIS STORY EXEMPLIFIES GUN CONTROL AS IT SHOULD BE!

Shooting in Butte, Montana

Shotgun Preteen vs. Illegal Alien Home Invaders
Butte, Montana November 5, 2006

Two illegal aliens, Ralphel Resindez, 23, and Enrico Garza, 26, probably believed they would easily overpower home-alone 11 year old Patricia Harrington after her father had left their two-story home.

It seems the two crooks never learned two things: they were in Montana and Patricia had been a clay shooting champion since she was nine.

Patricia was in her upstairs room when the two men broke through the front door of the house. She quickly ran to her father's room and grabbed his 12 gauge Mossberg 500 shotgun.

Resindez was the first to get up to the second floor only to be the first to catch a near point blank blast of buckshot from the 11-year-old's knee crouch aim. He suffered fatal wounds to his abdomen and genitals.

When Garza ran to the foot of the stairs, he took a blast to the left shoulder and staggered out into the street where he bled to death before medical help could arrive.

It was found out later that Resindez was armed with a stolen 45 caliber handgun he took from another home invasion robbery. That victim, 50-year-old David Burien, was not so lucky. He died from stab wounds to the chest.

Ever wonder why good stuff never makes NBC, CBS, PBS, MSNBC, CNN, or ABC news....

Now that is Gun Control!!!

Thought for the day: Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant' is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist'

I thought they did pay taxes through their wages, but if illegals are working for very little money that means Americans are getting richer doesn't it?
And how can illegal immigrants go to school? Don't they need SSN for that?

Also, I'm not saying blowing yourself up is right, I'm saying they beleive it's right. They don't know any better, this is how they were raised and you can't blame them for that. To them, you're animals, because America is so loose on religion. By calling them animals, you're doing exactly what they are, you're just not fighting for it. Learn to evolve, man, don't swoop to their level. Try to understand that they can't do anything against this, it's how they grew up. It's not their choice and by calling them animals you're just creating a shouting contest overseas.

I thought they did pay taxes through their wages, but if illegals are working for very little money that means Americans are getting richer doesn't it?
And how can illegal immigrants go to school? Don't they need SSN for that?

You do not need a SSN to go to a public school in the US. It is a federal law that US public schools must educate all children that request so unless the actions of that individual child merit for an unsafe school environment *example, getting expelled* or they are an individual requiring advanced special needs *in which case they are required to route them to a special needs school*. When illegal immigrant children register at public schools the government does obtain a copy of that families presence (yes, the school is a section of the government OMG), although they really can't do much about the matter *one of the many problems with the whole issue, many governing bodies that can act or forward tip information can not legally do so*.

As for Americans getting richer, no. If anything, they are either same same or in a much more poor state of affairs. Employers use the low pay scale to their advantage by being able to hire more workers to accomplish quicker efficiency. In the end though the internal costs balance out the production costs leaving everything about par. More Americans loose money through increased taxes to pay for these individuals in society who do not contribute their share.

You do not need a SSN to go to a public school in the US. It is a federal law that US public schools must educate all children that request so unless the actions of that individual child merit for an unsafe school environment *example, getting expelled* or they are an individual requiring advanced special needs *in which case they are required to route them to a special needs school*. When illegal immigrant children register at public schools the government does obtain a copy of that families presence (yes, the school is a section of the government OMG), although they really can't do much about the matter *one of the many problems with the whole issue, many governing bodies that can act or forward tip information can not legally do so*.

As for Americans getting richer, no. If anything, they are either same same or in a much more poor state of affairs. Employers use the low pay scale to their advantage by being able to hire more workers to accomplish quicker efficiency. In the end though the internal costs balance out the production costs leaving everything about par. More Americans loose money through increased taxes to pay for these individuals in society who do not contribute their share.
Thank you.

As for gun control... if criminals have enough of a desire to commit a crime with a weapon, they will be able to obtain one some how some way. While people who don't have as big of a desire to obtain a gun for defense won't go through the process of getting it and will in the end have no means for defending themself. The only way to put an end to murder with weapons would be to just ban them, but criminals would still find a way to find them. And more importantly, it's unconstitutional. So a large increase in gun control is unnecessary.

Think like this: for a while last year, Philadelphia was averaging over a murder a day. Just one city.

I see we got a lotta topics here to cover...

The Immigration issue seems to have somehow gotten intertwined with crime. Do illegal immigrants commit crimes? Absoloutely. But that does not mean they all do, and you can't justify that illegal aliens are the only ones who are committing the crimes.

As for Gun Control, its true that serial killers and other criminals will always find a way to get a gun. But not all shootings are done by serial killers or criminals. Often times, they occur because of some kind of domestic issue. Think of it this way: When you get into an intense argument with someone, you get very emotional and say things that you later wish you hadn't said. Emotions can sometimes get out of control and they could lead you to do things that you would not normally do under normal circumstances, such as shooting someone. When you fire the shot, and see the person you killed lying motionless on the ground, you would regret what you did. But it doesn't matter now because it's too late you already killed them and you're life could be ruined.

Would you have killed the person if the gun wasn't there? Maybe, but the chances of it would be significantly less. Other instances include children playing with their parent's guns and getting themselves killed, but to me that's the parents fault for not watching them and for leaving their gun in an accessible place.

I believe that Americans should be able to bear arms, but I believe that the government should enforce more restrictions on them.

The problem is, it may stop people from killing each other in the way you explained, but removing guns from the defense of the people would almost encourage crime... making it so much easier for a murderer/killer/criminal to rob someone, etc. My guess is more deaths related to weapons are a result of criminals killing a random stranger then the scenario you portrayed. I think the "right to bear arms" argument is a little over used against gun control supporters because just because it's harder to get a gun, doesn't mean you're being stripped of your right to get one. But anyway, just making it slightly harder to obtain a gun would probably be a good compromise.

So... how about abortion?

:)

Doesn't anyone agree that life would be easier without all this political stuff!?

I do! And I have an idea... Look in the chat forum in a few minutes...

Abortion? I don't care what people do in their free time.

I can see that it's killing a person and not giving them a chance to experience life but these people who get abortions would likely give birth to someone equally uncaring about life so maybe they're better off.

Abortion? I don't care what people do in their free time.

I can see that it's killing a person and not giving them a chance to experience life but these people who get abortions would likely give birth to someone equally uncaring about life so maybe they're better off.
Wow, that was genius.
Lol I'll have to agree with you on that. I'm pretty neutral on the topic, but they definitely should be allowed to have one if it puts them in a dangerous medical situation or something like that... but people should learn to be a little more responsible. I think the government should let the states choose whether to allow it or not.

Ultima's E-mail said:
NOW THIS IS A STORY WORTH TELLING. THIS STORY EXEMPLIFIES GUN CONTROL AS IT SHOULD BE!

Shooting in Butte, Montana

Shotgun Preteen vs. Illegal Alien Home Invaders
Butte, Montana November 5, 2006

Two illegal aliens, Ralphel Resindez, 23, and Enrico Garza, 26, probably believed they would easily overpower home-alone 11 year old Patricia Harrington after her father had left their two-story home.

It seems the two crooks never learned two things: they were in Montana and Patricia had been a clay shooting champion since she was nine.

Patricia was in her upstairs room when the two men broke through the front door of the house. She quickly ran to her father's room and grabbed his 12 gauge Mossberg 500 shotgun.

Resindez was the first to get up to the second floor only to be the first to catch a near point blank blast of buckshot from the 11-year-old's knee crouch aim. He suffered fatal wounds to his abdomen and genitals.

When Garza ran to the foot of the stairs, he took a blast to the left shoulder and staggered out into the street where he bled to death before medical help could arrive.

It was found out later that Resindez was armed with a stolen 45 caliber handgun he took from another home invasion robbery. That victim, 50-year-old David Burien, was not so lucky. He died from stab wounds to the chest.

Ever wonder why good stuff never makes NBC, CBS, PBS, MSNBC, CNN, or ABC news....

Now that is Gun Control!!!

Thought for the day: Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant' is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist'
B.
S.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/crime/homeinvasion.asp

...I wonder... It's just propaganda.

More problems with illegal immigration:
In the state of Minnesota, throughout the school year of 03-04, it cost the state 200 million to school illegal immigrant children. They are also causing states money by the arson that they commit.

More problems with illegal immigration:
In the state of Minnesota, throughout the school year of 03-04, it cost the state 200 million to school illegal immigrant children. They are also causing states money by the arson that they commit.
Stop linking random crimes to illegal immigrants. There are so many more Americans that commit arson than illegal immigrants in this country.

It doesn't matter. These people come here knowing it's not their land, so they have a better reason to trash it. There are a significant amount of crimes committed by these people and removing them would help A LOT.

Yes, It seems computers no longer come with copy/paste, otherwise that definately would've been something my Dad would send me.

OH ******* SNAP IT IS! @_@

Don't jump to conclusions before getting the facts. Now since my random post has brought someone to flame me, I'm out of here...

Yes, It seems computers no longer come with copy/paste, otherwise that definately would've been something my Dad would send me.

OH ******* SNAP IT IS! @_@

Don't jump to conclusions before getting the facts. Now since my random post has brought someone to flame me, I'm out of here...
Well I agree with you, but Zeroth wasn't flaming you. He called your link BS.

It doesn't matter. These people come here knowing it's not their land, so they have a better reason to trash it. There are a significant amount of crimes committed by these people and removing them would help A LOT.
Let's throw all Americans out of the country. That would reduce crime.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back